Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Now scheduling March 2014 Sessions

In most cases you can expect your session to last about 1 & 1/2 -2 hours.  
I prefer to take my time and get to know you and your children.  That is the best way to capture the real expressions, real emotions and the real personality. 
It is ok if your child is not looking at the camera or saying "cheese" for every picture. 

 You may be surprised but some of the most beautiful and emotional shots are the ones that the person is not looking at the camera.  Believe me , I will get beautiful images that you will cherish for a lifetime.  
   You are encouraged to bring special blankets, toys, books, etc....I will incorporate these special items into some of the photos. This also ensures that your photos are unique and special for your family. I have my own outdoor studio and I am open to other locations, if you have somewhere in mind. Don't have a favorite spot? I have lots of suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment